Get your Pass to Ride All season at Canyon Ski Resort
A Season Pass is a great way to enjoy many resorts!!*Season Pass Rates (not including GST)
|August 16th – October 1st||Regular Price|
|Child 12 years and under||$360||$380|
|Senior 65 plus||$295||$330|
|Tiny Tigers 5 years and under||$135||$145|
|Family of 4||$1350||$1500|
|Family Add-on (max 3)||$190||$190|
|Corporate Ski Pass||$750||$750|
|Corporate Snow Tubing Pass||$250||$250|
Click the Add To Cart buttons below for the Passes you need then the red Checkout from the right to purchase.!!!
Please read Terms & Conditions listed below.
Terms & Conditions: (please read carefully before selecting the Pass Type)
* All prices DO NOT include G.S.T.
* All age cut off’s are based upon the age as of November 30, 2015
* Season Passes are NOT transferable and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code
* All season pass holders must sign a Release of Liability prior to receiving their season pass (pass holders under 18 years must be signed for by a parent or legal guardian in person at Canyon Ski Resort)
* Must show proof of age and address when picking up the pass
* Season Passes remain the property of Canyon Ski Resort & Recreation Area Ltd.
* A $25.00 administration fee will be charged to reissue any lost or stolen passes.
* A family of four is defined as 2 parents and 2 youth under 18, or 1 parent and 3 youth under 18, living at the same residence.
* A maximum of 3 add ons per Family Pass.
If you have a debilitating injury or illness that prevents you from skiing or riding for 30 consecutive days or more, then a refund will be considered. Doctors documentation is required as well as the season pass card returned. Each return is reviewed on a case by case basis and is at Canyon Ski Resort Management’s discretion.
Refund amounts are as follows….
100% back on or before November 11, 2015
75% back on or before December 15, 2015
50% back on or before January 15, 2016
25% back on or before February 15, 2016
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER FEBRUARY 15, 2016
Season Pass Holders : Here is the 2014-15 list of all the Ski Areas that you will receive discounts at. Most of these resorts offer up to 25% off a full day lift pass upon presentation of your Canyon Ski Resort Season Pass.
Apex Mountain Resort, Big White Ski Resort, Castle Mountain, Crystal Mountain Resort, Cypress Mountain, Fairmont Hot Springs, Hemlock Resort, Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Hudson Bay Mountain, Lake Louise, Manning Park Resort, Marmot Basin, Mission Ridge Winter Park, Mount Cain, Mount Timothy Ski Area, Mount Washington Alpine Resort. MT Seymore, Nitehawk Res Area, Norquay, Panorama Mountain Village, Pass Powderkeg Ski Area, Phoenix Mountain, Rabbit Hill Snow Resort, Red Mountain Resort, RCR – Resorts of the Rockies ( Fernie, Kicking horse, Kimberley, Nakiska), Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Shames Mountain, Silver Star Mountain, Snow Valley Ski Club, Tawatinaw Valley, Whispering Pines, Winsport – COP
*Note: Always check with resorts prior to planning your trip, as some restrictions and blackouts may apply.