Due to the extreme cold warning and temps below -30 not including windchill, we will have a delayed opening today until 12 noon. Canyon will have all lift and runs open 12 noon to 5pm as it is expected to warm up in the afternoon! This means all morning lessons have been cancelled and all lessons scheduled prior to noon will be called and rescheduled after 8am. Thanks for your understanding.
Sunday February 4th Delayed Opening
Feb 4, 2018 | Uncategorized