Pass Holder Perks
All Canyon Ski Resort season pass holders receive 25% off Snow Tubing.
Here is the list of all the Ski Areas* that you will receive discounts at. Most of these resorts offer up to 25% off a full day lift pass upon presentation of your Canyon Ski Resort Season Pass.
All resorts offering Canyon Ski Resort passholder perks:
Apex Mountain Resort, Big White Ski Resort, Baldy Mountain, Castle Mountain, Caledonia Ski Club, Cypress Mountain, Eastlink, Fairmont Hot Springs, Hart Skil Hill, Kinosoo Ridge, Lake Louise, Manning Park Resort, Marmot Basin, Mission Ridge Winter Park, Misery Mountain, Mount Cain, Mount Sima, Mount Washington Alpine Resort, Norquay, Panorma, Phoenix Mountain, Powder King, Rabbit Hill Snow Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sasquatch Mountain Resrot, Shames Mountain, Snow Valley Ski Club, Sun Peaks Resort, Sunshine Village, Sunridge, Tawatinaw Valley, Valley Ski Hill, Whitewater Ski Resort, Winsport - COP
*Note: Always check with resorts prior to planning your trip, as some restrictions and blackouts may apply.
Terms & Conditions:
(please read carefully before selecting the Pass Type)
- Prices are in CDN Dollars
- Prices DO NOT include G.S.T.
- Tiny Tiger - 5 & Under
- Child - 12 & Under
- Senior - 65+
- Age cut offs are based upon the age as of November 30, 2019 - MUST provide government issued proof of age
- Season Passes are NOT transferable and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Season pass holders must sign a Release of Liability prior to receiving their season pass (pass holders under 18 years must be signed for by a parent or legal guardian in person at Canyon Ski Resort)
- Mid-week is defined as Tuesday to Friday, excluding evenings and weekends
- Must show proof of age and address when picking up the pass
- Season Passes remain the property of Canyon Ski Resort & Recreation Area Ltd.
- Corporate passes are fully transferable for use by multiple people per season (one person, per pass, per day)
- A $25.00 administration fee will be charged to reissue any lost or stolen passes.
- A family of four is defined as 2 parents and 2 youth under 18, or 1 parent and 3 youth under 18, living at the same residence.
- A maximum of 3 add ons per Family Pass.
- Online purchases are to be redeemed only at Canyon Ski Resort (require proof of purchase upon redemption).
All sales are final. However, If you have a debilitating injury or illness that prevents you from skiing or riding for 30 consecutive days or more, then a refund will be considered. Doctors documentation is required as well as the season pass card returned. Each return is reviewed on a case by case basis and is at Canyon Ski Resort Management’s discretion.
Refund amounts are as follows….
- 100% back on or before November 11, 2019
- 75% back on or before December 15, 2019
- 50% back on or before January 15, 2020
- 25% back on or before February 15, 2020
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER FEBRUARY 15, 2020
- $25 Processing fee applied to all Season Pass refunds