Pass Holder Perks
All Canyon Ski Resort season pass holders receive 25% off Snow Tubing.
Here is the list of all the Ski Areas* that you will receive discounts at. Most of these resorts offer up to 25% off a full day lift pass upon presentation of your Canyon Ski Resort Season Pass.
All resorts offering Canyon Ski Resort passholder perks:
*Due To Covid-19 capacity concerns at most resorts, reciprocal agreements may be different. Please be sure to contact resorts to confirm any restrictions for this season prior to your trip.*
Apex Mountain Resort, Big White Ski Resort, Baldy Mountain, Castle Mountain, Caledonia Ski Club, Cypress Mountain, Eastlink, Fairmont Hot Springs, Hart Skil Hill, Kinosoo Ridge, Lake Louise, Manning Park Resort, Marmot Basin, Mission Ridge Winter Park, Misery Mountain, Mount Cain, Mount Sima, Mount Washington Alpine Resort, Norquay, Panorama, Phoenix Mountain, Powder King, Rabbit Hill Snow Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sasquatch Mountain Resort, Shames Mountain, Snow Valley Ski Club, Sun Peaks Resort, Sunshine Village, Sunridge, Tawatinaw Valley, Valley Ski Hill, Whitewater Ski Resort, Winsport - COP
*Note: Always check with resorts prior to planning your trip, as some restrictions and blackouts may apply.
In the event that our resort is unable to open for the 2020-2021 ski season, passholders would have their season passes credited in full for the following season (2021-2022) and not be subject to any potential price increases.
If the government were to shut down the ski industry during the ski season, we will make every effort to keep our resort viable as a business and at the same time do our very best to protect all our pass holders and other guests.
If the ski hill is closed for a period of time but not the entire season due to COVID-19, then no refund or credit will be provided.
Any refunds as a result of a Covid shutdown will follow Canyons Refund Policy amounts and timeline without exception.
Terms & Conditions:
(please read carefully before selecting the Pass Type)
- Prices are in CDN Dollars
- Prices DO NOT include G.S.T.
- Tiny Tiger - 5 & Under
- Child - 12 & Under
- Senior - 65+
- Age cut offs are based upon the age as of November 30, 2020 - MUST provide government issued proof of age
- Season Passes are NOT transferable and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Season pass holders must sign a Release of Liability prior to receiving their season pass (pass holders under 18 years must be signed for by a parent or legal guardian in person at Canyon Ski Resort)
- Mid-week is defined as Tuesday to Friday, excluding evenings and weekends
- Must show proof of age and address when picking up the pass
- Season Passes remain the property of Canyon Ski Resort & Recreation Area Ltd.
- Corporate passes are fully transferable for use by multiple people per season (one person, per pass, per day)
- A $25.00 administration fee will be charged to reissue any lost or stolen passes.
- A family of four is defined as 2 parents and 2 youth under 18, or 1 parent and 3 youth under 18, living at the same residence.
- A maximum of 3 add ons per Family Pass.
- Online purchases are to be redeemed only at Canyon Ski Resort (require proof of purchase upon redemption).
- There is no guarantee on season length as we may open or close earlier than expected due to factors beyond our control. No credit is given for late opening or early closures.
- If the ski hill is closed for a period of time but not the entire season due to COVID-19, then no refund or credit will be provided.
NEW Refund Policy:
Season passes that are purchased without accompanying refund insurance are non-refundable, without exceptions. Season pass insurance covers injury, illness or death of an insured that prevents participation in skiing or snowboarding during purchase season, or a move of residence outside of 100km radius from Canyon Ski Resort. Season Pass Insurance does not cover acts of God, fire, vandalism, labour disputes, weather conditions or mechanical failures. The insurance must be purchased at the time of the season pass purchase and costs $25/individual or $75 for a family regardless of the number of members.
Refund amounts are as follows….
- 100% back before November 11, 2020
- 75% back on or before December 15, 2020
- 50% back on or before January 15, 2021
- 25% back on or before February 15, 2021
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER FEBRUARY 15, 2021
The number of days skied does not factor into the refund schedule calculations.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to Canyon Guest Services and must be accompanied by a doctor’s note OR a letter from your employer.
Refunds will be calculated from the date your written request is received and a $25 processing fee will be applied to all refunds.